TAW aims to help dancers prepare for the different aspects of the auditioning process. We do this by offering individual feedback, given to you by professionals in the field who will observe you in the workshops throughout the day.
TAW will host Scottish Dance Theatre Rehearsal Director Naomi Murray and our guest Mentor for the day is Nicole Guarino. Nicole has danced with Introdans, Scottish Dance Theatre and Mark Bruce ao.
What you’ll get from TAW:
3 Artists * 9 hours * 5 sessions and more!
– Audition Workshop with Scottish Dance Theatre Rehearsal Director Naomi Murray including: Repertoire, Solo Performance and Creation.
– Warm Up and Audition Class led by Coco Regina.
– Professional Career Development Session with Coco Regina covering Finances, Freelance Life, Networking.**New content**
– One 2 One Speedy Mentoring Session with Coco Regina or Nicole Guarino
– Individual Written Feedback from both Regina and Nicole.
– Q&A with all Artists.
- Follow up e-mail with Dance and Audition related websites and Personal Development videos.
**Please note that for First Timers a group Skype call will be organised to discuss and prepare the content of your portfolio ahead of TAW.**
Where: The Place, London.
Workshop Date: 28 January 18
Deadline for applications: 27 January 2018
How to apply: Send an email expressing your interest to: [email protected]
Cost: Early bird details below!
Regular price for First Timers: £110
***Early Bird offer for ALL £99***
This offer is available through to Saturday the 13th of January. From the 14th of January the regular price will apply.
Book your place soon as this workshop will sell out!
Contact details: [email protected] or +220.127.116.11.78.154.
Here’s what we did at TAW with Sam Coren ex-dancer of Hofesh Shechter: TAW Mini Movie.